Outline and Objectives
The course worth $199 is offered for free with a 1:1 mentorship.
By participating in UMO Design’s DXS 22 you could complete a certified course in Design thinking and then work with UMO Design Mentors who are experienced design professionals to work on solving real-world problems and getting real-time feedback to maximize the impact you create and offer a workable solution.
Design X Social Global Innovation Challenge 2022
The theme this year is Designing for Crisis. Post-pandemic, our world continues to go through difficult times - primarily anthropogenic disasters like the war in Ukraine and the Sri Lankan economic crisis. We invite designers, design students and anyone interested in making a difference to participate in this challenge. Not a designer? Not sure how to get started? We've got your back! Our expert mentors will guide each team through the process of creating a viable solution for this challenge.
What does his course entail?
* Human-centered Design
* Needs Finding
* Interviewing and empathy-building techniques
* Making sense of Observations and Insights
* Defining a Point of View
* Developing & Testing
* Defining and Testing Business Models and Business Cases
In this program, you will learn how to:
* Tackle uncertainties through structured thinking
* Discover unmet needs of users
* Identify new opportunities in the marketplace
* Drive innovation
* Create and test minimum viable products and business models